Are there are any current situations in the world that relate to the novel? What are they, and how do they relate? Does the novel shed any light on how current situations could be resolved or "fixed"?
Yes, there is a similar situation in the real world that relate to the novel. Just like it was in the book Lord of the Flies, there are people in this real world right now that commit murder and take other peoples' valuable lives. In the novel, the boys were divided into two groups and they started killing each other because of the disagreement that the two groups had. I think it is a human nature thing that murder is out there in the world. It is just like TV show "LOST". In that movie, people kill each other. I do not know why that there is such thing as murder but I think it is a human thing. We do bad things and since no one is perfect, I think there is thing thing called murder and people kill each other. People within the society have to follow the rules and be able to respect people that are with their society. When they don't follow the rules, there will be consquences and the society won't be a healthy society. In order to make a healthy society, people must have order and appropriate behaviors. This novel forshadows what would happen if there is no law and if you don't obey the rules.
Yes, there is a similar situation in the real world that relate to the novel. Just like it was in the book Lord of the Flies, there are people in this real world right now that commit murder and take other peoples' valuable lives. In the novel, the boys were divided into two groups and they started killing each other because of the disagreement that the two groups had. I think it is a human nature thing that murder is out there in the world. It is just like TV show "LOST". In that movie, people kill each other. I do not know why that there is such thing as murder but I think it is a human thing. We do bad things and since no one is perfect, I think there is thing thing called murder and people kill each other. People within the society have to follow the rules and be able to respect people that are with their society. When they don't follow the rules, there will be consquences and the society won't be a healthy society. In order to make a healthy society, people must have order and appropriate behaviors. This novel forshadows what would happen if there is no law and if you don't obey the rules.

No comments:
Post a Comment