entry of your choice
I am going to write about what I would do if I was in Ralph's situation. First of all, if I was in the island that is beautiful and small, I would be excited and enjoying it with my friends. I have always wanted to be in a small island with my friends and hang out. It would be great if it was just fun and enjoyable, but some people lost their innocence and turned dark against their friends. If I heard about Jack who used to be my friend and how he turned violent, I would be scared and sad. I would be thinking about the good memories that we had and saying why did he turn like that? If I was Ralph, I would first talk to Jack and try to get him back to normal. I will talk him through the memories and moments that we had together. If that doesn't work I would give up on him and make my own group with people that are willing to be like me. I don't think that I would turn like Jack because I have always hated being violent and I will never be someone like Jack. I will keep trying to get Jack back normal and if it doesn't work, my friends and I will have to attack him or something to make ourselves safe.

No comments:
Post a Comment